Parish House Inn Bed and Breakfast is located in Ypsilanti, Michigan just 20 minutes from downtown Ann Arbor, which is home to the University of Michigan. As a visitor to the Inn, you will find that there are many interesting places to see and things to do in the area while on your vacation. Please let us know if you will be celebrating a birthday, anniversary, or other event so we can assist you in making plans, or look at our special packages for more suggestions.
Directions From the East (Airport)
- Take I-94 west to Exit 183, Huron Street
- Turn right onto Huron Street from the off ramp
- Go north for half a mile
Directions From the West (Ann Arbor - US 23)
- Turn left onto Huron Street from the off ramp
- Go over I-94 to the north for half a mile
Detailed Directions From I-94
- Huron Street becomes a one-way street, 3 lanes wide.
- Continue on Huron Street through 2 intersections, moving to the right have lane.
- The Parish House Inn is on the right side of the street, after the 2nd intersection, about one half a mile after the exit.
- You will see a sign for the Gilbert Residence on the north east corner. Stay in the right lane and drive slowly.
- Just past the Gilbert Residence you will see a tall chain link fence all the way to the street that protects a construction site. You can see the PARISH HOUSE INN and SIGN thru the fence but it is obscured by it. So continue driving past the fence and you will see two Victorian houses painted similar colors.
- Go SLOWLY past the first house and you will see the driveway and the sign which has a smaller "PARKING" with an arrow pointing to the rear on top.
- Enter the driveway and continue to the parking area in the rear on the LEFT side.
- The Parish House Inn entrance is in the rear. Please ring the door bell to let the innkeeper know you have arrived.
US 23 traffic north and south: go to I-94 and follow the directions from the west.