August 14, 2017
Ann Arbor-Ypsilanti, Michigan, area Fall activites and color trails
Posted by: Chris Mason
In the Ann Arbor - Ypsilanti area
you can experience the color and activities
of Fall the entire month of October.
Don't miss out this year! Plan a day, a weekend or more to experience Fall in all it's glory. Bring your walking shoes because you'll want to just go! Bring your camera to capture all the beauty you will see. This is a don't miss list of places to go and things to do. Book your room now so you won't be disappointed.
- Walk through the neighborhoods and parks.
- Explore the Huron River in Gallup Park. It begins near the University of Michigan Hospital.
- Rent canoes and kayaks at Argo Park or bring your own.
- Visit you-pick farms and Farmers Markets, in Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti and surrounding area.
- Wiard’s Orchard in Ypsilanti has Country Fair with activities for all ages, u-pick apples, cider and donuts.
- Visit the Dexter Cider Mill , the oldest in the state of Michigan located on the banks of the Huron River.
DON'T FORGET TO PICK UP SOME APPLE CIDER AND FRESHLY MADE DONUTS!
We have been in this are for 24 years and as out guest you'll know what to do, where to go and who to see just like the locals. See you soon!
By Chris Mason,
Chef and innkeeper of the Parish House Inn and author of the cook book