Where is the Parish House Inn?
Are you looking for a location with character in the Ann Arbor-Ypsilanti area?
Your room at the Parish House Inn is just steps away from locally owned restaurants and shops in Ypsilanti’s Historic District. Walk two blocks to Riverside Park for events.
Do you like to walk or run?
Do you like classic cars? Visit Depot Town on Thursday evenings June – September and and you’ll see them all lined up for “cruise night”. Outdoor seating at the restaurants let’s you “people” watch in comfort.
Did you know?
Eastern Michigan University was founded in 1849, and is only one mile from the Inn.
Just a 20 minute drive from the Detroit Metro Airport on I-94, the Parish House Inn is only one-half mile north of exit 183. Driving distance to Ann Arbor, the University of Michigan and the “Big House” is 20 minutes or less using convenient local roads. Detroit is 30 minutes while Toledo and Lansing are 1 hour drive time.
Ideally located for:
- exploring History at the Auto Museum, Firehouse Museum, and Historical museum
- browsing the 8 antique shops in Ypsilanti, Michigan
- taking a 30 minute road trip to quaint towns, wineries, and the Henry Ford Museum
- take a Walking Tour of Downtown Ypsilanti
- a home away from home on area business trips
- a relaxing getaway to just do nothing at all
- a memorable Wedding Night
- exploring Ann Arbor and the University of Michigan
- attending an event in Riverside Park, at EMU or “the Big House”
Why stay with us?
Simply…we know the area, because we’ve lived here for 23 years, we love meeting people and helping our guests to make the most of their stay.
To book your room CLICK HERE
“Chris is super knowledgeable about Ypsi and very willing to share anecdotes and tips. Easy to get on and off the highway and very convenient to Ann Arbor and other local sights. ” NH, Ohio