Welcome to the Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti area
Where is the Parish House Inn?
Are you looking for a a place with character and charm?
Imagine exploring buildings with 19th century charm filled with unique shops, restaurants and museums
Your journey begins just steps away from your room at the Parish House Inn when...
- your girlfriend getaway becomes a search for treasures in the Vintage Shops.
- you toast each other on your anniversary at a cozy table for two at Bona Sera restaurant, with dessert at the Go!Ice Cream Alley store around the corner.
- you came to visit your student and experience the campus area at UM or EMU.
Complimentary Farm to Table breakfast every morning.
The "bottomless" cookie jar with our signature chocolate chip cookies,
Popcorn, tea and cocoa always available.
Save 20% on Sunday - Thursday night rates when you "book now".
“Chris is super knowledgeable about Ypsi and very willing to share anecdotes and tips. ”
Just a 20 minute drive from the Detroit Metro Airport on I-94, the Parish House Inn is only one-half mile north of exit 183. Driving distance to Ann Arbor, the University of Michigan and the “Big House” is 20 minutes or less using convenient local roads. Detroit is 30 minutes while Toledo and Lansing are 1 hour drive time.
Eastern Michigan University is 1 mile. St. Joseph Mercy Hospital is 3 miles.
Why stay with us?
Parish House is ideally located for:
- Exploring History at the Auto Museum, Firehouse Museum, and Historical museum
- Browsing the 8 antique shops in Ypsilanti, Michigan
- Taking a 30 minute road trip to quaint towns, wineries, and the Henry Ford Museum
- Walking or joging on nearby trails
- Feeling at home away from home on area business trips
- Visiting Eastern Michigan University
- Experiencing a memorable Wedding Night
- Exploring Ann Arbor and the University of Michigan
- Attending an event in Riverside Park, at EMU or “the Big House”
We have lived here for 24 years, love the history of this area, and weren't happy with area information, so we created the Parish House Inn where we can help people discover what to do, where to go and who to see in the Ann Arbor- Ypsilanti area.
"It's easy to get on and off the highway and very convenient to Ann Arbor and other local sights. ”
We are located at 103 South Huron Street Ypsilanti, Michigan 48197
Sign Up Today
Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to learn about our seasonal promotions and special deals.
By clicking "Sign Up" I agree to the Terms of Service.
We strive to provide an exceptional level of service for every guest, and are proud to have a 5-star rating on TripAdvisor.View Reviews