Welcome to the Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti area
Where is the Parish House Inn?
Originally established as a trading post in 1890. Ypsilanti became the Michigan's second oldest city in 1823, when a permanent settlement on the Huron River was established. It was named “Ypsilanti”, to honor Demetrius Ypsilantis, a hero of the Greek War of Independence.
Step inside the Parish House Inn and you'll be wrapped in the charm of another era with all the comforts you expect at your "home away from home".
Looking for availability and rates? learn more here.
You'll save 20% on Sunday - Thursday night rates!
"The Parish House Inn is our only choice when coming to the Ypsilanti area. Chris, Martha and Shirley have created a warm and inviting "home away from home" for their guests." DC
- Explore History at the Auto Museum, Firehouse Museum, and Historical museum
- Browse locally owned shops for antiques, clothing, and more.
- Go for a walk or jogging on nearby trails
- Locally owned restaurants for lunch or dinner
- Attend events at nearby Riverside Park
A short drive away
- Eastern Michigan University : 1 mile.
- Ann Arbor and the University of Michigan: a 15 minute drive.
- The Yankee Air Museum for WW2 airplanes and memorabilia: a 10 minute drive.
- Wineries, and the Henry Ford Museum: a 30 minute drive
- Detroit Metro Airport: 20 minute drive
- Toldeo,Ohio, and Lansing, Michigan:a 1 hour drive
"It's easy to get on and off the highway and very convenient to Ann Arbor and other local sights." NH, Ohio
Do you have questions about where to go, what to do or who to see? Innkeeper, Chris Mason, has lived in the area for 25 years and can help you with your travel plans. Just contact her at 734-480-4800 or email email@example.com.
From the Guests....
"The inn is located in an area full of great shops and restaurants within easy walking distance. My family and I love staying there and look forward to returning soon. C,C, Maine"
"Love this place. It feels like home and the food is excellent. Chris is a wonderful and skilled cook. Her company and conversation is always something I look forward to. I'll be staying there again for sure."CM
We are located at 103 South Huron Street Ypsilanti, Michigan 48197
Sign Up Today
Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to learn about our seasonal promotions and special deals.
By clicking "Sign Up" I agree to the Terms of Service.
We strive to provide an exceptional level of service for every guest, and are proud to have a 5-star rating on TripAdvisor.View Reviews